You have a great business. You have staff, a product or service you are proud of, experience and knowledge. But are you focused on the activities that are going to take your business where you want it to go?
At Empower we provide you with detailed accounting and reporting, one-on-one accountability and mentoring, goal setting and business planning, recruitment and staffing support and more; whether you’ve been in business for 1 year or 30. Businesses need to constantly refine, set and achieve goals, and revisit the reasons you got started in the first place. Empower is here to give you the tools to achieve your goals faster and more efficiently.
Why would a Kiwi business owner need a business mentor?
We can do it all ourselves can’t we..?
Kiwis are great at Doing It Themselves...
Very often this is the slow way - and it can be the slow way to wealth OR the slow way to burnout and parking your ladder on the wrong wall. You're here because you know it might be time to make greater gains, get momentum and meet your targets faster.
Some of the benefits of working with a business mentor
- Get an outside perspective from someone with extensive international business experience.
- Unlock the full potential of your business with someone in your corner, empowering you with the right tools and information to take it to the next level
- Business can be lonely sometimes - a mentor can be there when it’s tough and celebrate when you win
- Upskill yourself with tools that will last beyond your time together
- Increase your network
- Get accountable and watch your business meet it’s targets quicker, employ the right staff at the right time, the first time, and give you more freedom to dream, play or rest
"Great things in business are never done by one person, they're done by a team of people"
What we do
With sincerity, honesty, integrity and empathy I use proven tools and methods to diagnose your business.
Is it in Rescue Mode, Improve Mode or Growth Mode? And what are the steps required to move above and beyond and fulfil the potential you saw in this business when you first started?
When we first meet to find out if we’re a good fit I can talk to you about the different packages available, depending on the investment you want to make in both time and finances. I’m confident we can find a solution that will work for you. If not, we will both still gain from adding another person to our network. This first consultation is free and without obligation.